Including Information Notice
Atomic Nano is a member of a group of companies of which Nanosynth Group plc. (based in the UK) is the parent company. Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. On this website Atomic Nano, BioCity Nottingham, Pennyfoot Street, Nottingham, NG1 1GF, England, in its role of data controller is collecting and storing personal data.
This privacy statement shall apply in addition to our Data Protection Policy and all our Terms and Conditions. To ensure fair and transparent processing of your personal data and compliance with applicable laws on data protection, we provide you with the following information:
What personal data is collected and/or processed by Atomic Nano?
Depending on your interaction with us, the following registration details shall be collected and processed:
- User´s Name
- Salutation, if applicable title
- Name and surname
- no., Fax no.
- E-Mail address
- IP address
How do we use your personal data?
Atomic Nano uses the personal data we have about you for the following purposes:
- Logging of access to our websites (IP address) for statistical purposes, optimise, improve and further develop our website, for instance by analysing user behaviour with respect to dates and times and the data volume called up on our website.
- Communication about products, services and projects e.g. by responding to inquiries or requests.
- Planning, performing and managing the (contractual) relationship e.g. by performing transactions and orders of products or services, processing payments, performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities, arranging shipments and deliveries, facilitating repairs and providing support services.
- Advertising similar or identical products and/or services to the products or services already purchased unless you have objected and sending out newsletters.
- Administrating and performing customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, contests, or other promotional activities or events.
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our products, services and websites, preventing and detecting errors through the log files, security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities.
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations), compliance screening obligations, and Atomic Nano’s policies or industry standards; and
- Solving disputes, enforce our contractual agreements and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
We are entitled to use and process your personal data for these purposes by virtue of the performance of a contractual relationship or the legitimate interest of Atomic Nano or third party. If explicitly provided by you, consent can also be a legal basis for Atomic Nano to process or use your personal data. This consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
If the legal ground for processing your personal data is no longer available, Atomic Nano may only further process your personal data where there is another legal ground for the processing.
Does Atomic Nano share your personal data with a third party or country?
Atomic Nano may transfer your personal data to other Nanosynth companies, but only if and to the extent, such transfer is strictly required for the purposes mentioned above. The other Nanosynth companies act only upon our instructions and are contractually bound to act in compliance with applicable data protection law and to provide appropriate technical and organisational security measures.
If legally permitted to do so, Atomic Nano may transfer personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys if necessary to comply with the law or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In connection with the operation of our websites and the services provided through our websites, Atomic Nano works with service providers (so-called data processors), such as hosting or IT maintenance, which only act upon instructions of Atomic Nano and are contractually bound to act in compliance with applicable data protection law and to provide appropriate technical and organisational security measures.
Recipients of personal data may possibly be located in countries outside of the European Union /European Economic Area (“third countries”), in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your home country.
In such cases and unless permitted otherwise by applicable law, Atomic Nano is committed to take measures in order to ensure the recipients in the third country provides an adequate level of protection.
Atomic Nano transfers and shares personal data with recipients in third countries if they have entered into EU Standard Contractual Clauses with us or – in case of US recipients – if the recipient is certified under the Privacy Shield.
How long will Atomic Nano store your personal data?
Unless explicitly indicated otherwise at the time of the collection of the personal data, we erase your personal data if the retention of the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed and to the extent the processing of personal data is no longer necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under applicable law (e.g. tax or commercial law).
Right of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing, right to object to processing and right to data portability
Applicable data protection law provides you with the right to:
- obtain from Atomic Nano information on your personal data Atomic Nano holds and/or processes about you and receive a copy of your personal data being processed in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format,
- obtain from Atomic Nano the rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- obtain from Atomic Nano the erasure of your personal data, unless processing of her/his personal data is necessary for compliance with applicable legal obligations,
- obtain from Atomic Nano restriction of processing regarding your personal data,
- transmit your personal data which you actively provided to another recipient selected by you, and
- object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest of Atomic Nano or a third party.
Atomic Nano takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the Processing and the nature of the Personal Information. An example is the use of SSL technology (encryption, authentication, message integrity).
We would recommend that you log out of your account fully and take steps to delete any browsing history and cookies that may be stored to prevent that information being used by an unauthorised user.
Links to Other Websites
If any link is offered connecting to a third party website, it is as an accommodation to the respective third party site owner and without charge. Sites linked to and from this site are not necessarily under our control and we shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. We do not necessarily endorse companies (or related products or services) to or from which this site is linked. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk. We hereby disclaim any rights to trademarks, service marks, tradenames, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
Data Privacy Contact
Atomic Nanos Data Protection Team provides support with any data privacy related questions, comments, concerns or complaints or in case a data subject wishes to exercise any of its data privacy related rights as mentioned above. Atomic Nano’s Data Protection Team may be contacted at: Info@Atomic Nano.com.
The Data Protection Officer of Atomic Nano is Dale Devonport – Dale.Devonport@Nanosynthgroup.com.
Atomic Nanos Data Protection Team will use its best efforts to handle any requests or complaints brought to its attention. The data subject has got the right to approach the competent data protection authority with requests or complaints. A list of national data protection authorities is available here.